Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jungling with Warwick

Warwick was on free rotation this week, and he was served up to me in an ARAM game, and I didn't have a reroll available. I had never played him before, though I'd been mashed by his ult on many occasions.

I had a good time, and we won. So I went and tried him out in a Dominion game. Did very well. Enough for an opponent to say I was playing "a noob champion". So if Warwick is a noob champion, and I was beating that guy, what does that make him? Heh.

Anyway, after those two games I forked the 450 IP for the champ.

Just now, I was forced to play Jungle in a ranked Summoner's Rift 5v5 game. Jungle is my weakest role, so I was worried about it. I thought I'd try Warwick since I'd had such good luck with him in those previous games.

I didn't go with the later recommended build items, heading for stacked Bloodthirsters for massive life steal.

I got in several ganks, and was always able to pop into a fight and use the ult to suppress one enemy. We won all or most of the team fights, and I like to think it was partially because I was helping!

So I can thank ARAM for a champ I would probably never have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment